Please email your resume to email@example.com
Photograph Editor and PR
Looking for a photograph editor that preferably has experience editing e-commerce photos or fashion related images. You must be able to work quickly and understand the time sensitivities of projects, taking lead from our photo studio manager. You may edit anywhere between 20-40 images a day, depending on other projects assigned, and edits will usually require some combination of straightening, adjusting contrast, vibrance, saturation, removing hairs, blemishes, and backgrounds.
We would also like this person to help create images for our website and social media sites in photoshop like web banners, collages, daily outfits, blog posts etc. Topics may be given to you but taking the initiative on finding/creating content appropriate to our brand is a big plus, so an interest in fashion, editorial, and PR is preferred. We have a friendly, relaxed office space and this is a position that allows you to learn a lot in a fashion retail environment.
- Must be skilled in photoshop -Interest in fashion, beauty, and social media
- Proven ability to work quickly under deadlines
- Must have a well trained eye to catch elements of each photo that need correcting
- Comfortable taking and following direction.
- Ability to work in a team.
Please respond with your resume and portfolio/examples of your work and three fashion news sources you like to refer to.
Copy Writer/Editor for Fashion Company
Looking for a creative, fashion terminology savvy writer to write content for our online store, mostly creating descriptions of garments. Must be up to date with names of popular fashion silhouettes, styles, and trends.
- Beauty, Fashion/Apparel, Retail/E-Commerce, terminology a must
- Impeccable command of English, including spelling, vocabulary, and grammar
- Excellent Computer and Web skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to meeting tight deadlines
- Comfortable taking and following direction
Please reply with a recent copy of your resume to be considered.
Design assistant needed for a fun company located near Downtown. Responsibilities include tech pack paper work, cost sheets, issuing purchase orders, tracking and shipping samples, communicating with vendors and helping prepare swatch cards and line sheets. Great experience for a young designer looking to get industry experience. Some experience preferred.
- Must be computer savvy with knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- Highly detail-oriented is a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Willing to learn and help the design team in any way needed
Please email a recent copy of your resume to be considered.
Looking for an SEO experienced marketing person to work with our sales team. You will be responsible for testing new online and offline marketing strategies, display ads, landing pages, link building, promotions, and more. A background in graphic design and SEO/marketing is ideal.
- Knowledge of SEO requirements
- Knowledge of email campaigns
- Create and execute marketing strategies
- Able to improve website functionality and increase customer interaction
- Experience or understanding of web usability principles and designing for direct response advertisements
- Strong Creative Thinking
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer and Internet skills
- Responsible, Accountable, and able to work within deadlines
Please send us a current resume to be considered.